The Bwindi Impenetrable Forest is a large primeval forest located in south-western Uganda in the Kanungu District. The Bwindi forest is on the edge of the Albertine Rift, the western branch of the East African Rift, at elevations ranging from 1,160 to 2,607 metres.
- Safari takes place in South Western Uganda.
- Safari starts and ends in Entebbe (Uganda)
- You’ll visit Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
- Track the mountain gorilla tracking and spend one hour with the selected family of gorillas
- Countryside road trip in an open-sided 4×4 vehicle and pop-up roof 4×4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before the tour departs and on the last day can be arranged at an extra cost
Things you Note before you book this 3 day uganda gorilla trekking tour
- Accommodation is Inclusive
- Safari is guided by the new normal post covid 19 SOPS
- Small Group Safari: Max 6 People per group
- Tour Can Depart any day
- Tour can be customized
- Solo travelers can join this tour
- Age Limit: 15 years and above