This 3 Day Uganda Birding Safari will take you to Lake Mburo National Park, one of the most perfect parks in Uganda for a birding safari including wildlife. This park, the closest to Kampala is a real treasure to birders! The landscape is fabulous for bird watching. Bird through wetlands, lakes, savannah, rolling hills, acacia trees – all there providing the perfect habitat for a variety of birds. Over 313 different types of birds have been recorded in this park.
- You will visit Uganda
- You will visit Lake Mburo National Park
- Pre and post tour accommodation can be booked at an extra cost
Things To Consider
- Accommodation is Inclusive
- This birding trip is guided by the new normal post covid lockdown holiday SOPS
- Small Group Safari: Max 6 People per group
- Tour Can Depart any day
- 3 Day Uganda Birding Safari
- Tour can be customised
- Solo travelers can join this tour
- Age Limit: 15 years and above
Accepted credit cards
American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners ClubThe hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.